Are you thinking of having some trees removed from your yard? Maybe you’re just looking to have your trees serviced? There are many tree service companies on the market, but how can you determine the good from the bad? At 1 Tree Expert, we can help you prepare to pick the company that fits your needs.
Any good company should operate on the foundation of honesty and trust between them and their customers. That’s why when you are searching for a tree service company, you should ask the right questions and expect to get honest answers.
Choosing The Right Company
As experts in the tree business, we pride ourselves on our integrity and experience. 1 Tree Expert can offer you the knowledge you need when selecting a company to help with your tree needs, even if it isn’t us. When you are comparing tree services, you should look for several things, including:
- Free Quotes
- Licensing & Insurance
- Included Services
- Company Values & Policies
You Deserve The Best Service
At 1 Tree Expert, we believe that our customers deserve the best in customer satisfaction and professional services, no matter the job. When you are looking for a company for tree removal, maintenance, and more, make sure you read about each of their values to determine what kind of company they are. Also, make sure you can get a quote before agreeing to any services to get an idea of costs.
Unfortunately, our industry does have some less-than-desirable companies, con-artists, and crooks who only care about making a profit. These companies can leave you with unsightly or poor tree service jobs or even disappear altogether. Make sure you ask the right questions when assessing your chosen tree service companies to protect you and your trees.
5 Things To Ask A Tree Service Company
To make sure you are choosing the best of the best, you should ask several different questions before deciding on a company. While there are other questions you can ask as well, these five essential questions will give you an idea of you you are working with:
- Is the company completely insured and certified? You do not want to find out after you have hired a company that they have yet to acquire the proper certifications needed.
- How much experience does the company have in the field? This can usually be found through a Google search or on the company’s website. If they do not proudly display how many years they have been servicing your area, that could bring some red flags.
- What is the company’s reputation in the community? Ask some of your friends or coworkers if they have heard of or have worked with the company you consider hiring.
- What kinds of tree removal equipment does the company use? These can usually be found on the company’s website. If not, you can ask for a list of equipment so you can research them on your own time.
- What kind of cleanup is included in the price? You do not need or want to be stuck with clean-up after the company you hired removed your trees. Ask the company if they include the cleanup in the initial quote, if it will be an extra cost, or if it is not included.
Get Tree Service Today
If you are in the Space Coast and looking for a reputable tree service company, 1 Tree Expert can help. We have over 25 years of experience with trees and consider ourselves professional arborists. We believe that every tree is important, though, at times, we understand when one needs to be removed. Whether you need tree maintenance, a tree doctor, tree removal services, or something else, we are confident that we can help with any of your tree service needs. Get in touch today by calling (321) 499-7608 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to hear from you!