Arborists are specialists in tree care, kind of like a “tree doctor”. Certified Arborists have a passion for the art and science of tree care and vast experience to handle a variety of tree needs. The ISA arborist certification is optional for individuals that work in the field, but a great way to test their knowledge. If you meet a Certified Arborist you can be sure their knowledge of trees is top-notch!
Why Hire a Certified Arborist?
An Arborist trains in the science of planting, caring for, and maintaining trees. They are knowledgeable about the needs of trees and can provide care to keep your trees healthy and strong. It is always recommended that tree work is performed only by those trained and equipped to work safely in trees.
Well maintained trees add great curb appeal and add value to your property. While some tasks seem great for a DIY project, incorrectly pruning or removing trees can be an eyesore. Even worse, it can harm your trees in the long run. Not to mention poorly maintained trees can be a significant liability during storms and hurricanes. By using a certified arborist for your tree care, you can be sure the best actions are taken to care for your property and trees.
Arborist Service Examples:
- Pruning. Due to their expert knowledge of trees and how they grow, an arborist will know how best to prune your trees to keep them as healthy and beautiful as possible.
- Tree Removal. An arborist can identify when a tree becomes a liability and whether or not removal is necessary. Removal is not ideal, but it is sometimes unavoidable. You can trust a certified arborist to make the right decision.
- Emergency Tree Care. Emergencies require quick, decisive action. The best way to ensure good decision making in an emergency is to find an expert. A certified arborist will know exactly what to look for and what steps to take to avoid any tree-related disaster.
- Planting. Arborists can assist in planting new trees as well. They will be able to recommend species that are ideal for the climate as well as make sure the tree receives proper nutrition to grow as healthy as possible.
- Plant Disease Care. Part of tree knowledge is also understanding a tree’s vulnerabilities. Arborists are able to provide care to prevent tree disease as well as treat unhealthy trees.
In short, before you do anything major with your trees, it’s always a good idea to get the advice of a certified arborist. 1 Tree Expert actually has two certified arborists on staff. They have hundreds of hours of expert training and experience. You can rest assured your trees will receive the best care possible. Give us a call or contact us for a free estimate.